Before using this website, please read the following terms and conditions. Please print and save these terms and conditions.
1.Our terms are reasonable. If you have any questions about these terms or any other aspect of our service, please contact our Customer Service Department via the support link on the site, as well as your trusted legal advisor. The licensed entity (which is noted above the words ‘Terms and conditions of use’) is referred to as ‘We,’ ‘Us,’ or any other similar name in these terms and conditions, and you are referred to as ‘customer,’ you, user, player, or any other similar term.
All phone calls are recorded digitally and can be used as evidence.
SSL secures transactions. All customer information is kept private and will not be sold.
By checking the ‘I agree to the terms and conditions’ box when creating an account, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, agreed to, and will comply with all of the terms and conditions and have entered into a legally binding agreement with Us. Accept the terms if you disagree with them. If you do not comply with these terms and conditions, We may disqualify you, close your account, and/or take legal action against you.
We may suspend your account if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that two or more registered accounts are linked, including whether they are linked to the same internet protocol (IP) address, pattern of use, proximity of transactions, common bank details or address in common or otherwise, and that the services provided through the Site are being abused by you in any way, including due to a previously undetected fault, bug, or other fault in the software.
You agree to these terms and any others We may impose by using this Site and/or software.
They have been written in English. If translated, the English version will take precedence.
You participate entirely at your own risk. Accepting these terms and conditions implies that you agree that our Site and/or software are not offensive, unfair, or questionable. You also agree that we are unable to provide legal advice or answer legal questions about remote gambling.
All fees and charges are expressed in euros (“EUR”).
The minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts are 10 AUD/CAD/CHF/EUR/GBP/USD, 100 DKK/NOK/SEK/ZAR, and 700 RUB, unless otherwise stated on the relevant casino pages of the Site.
- In some jurisdictions, we may restrict access to the Site.
- Unless otherwise specified, all times are in GMT.
- We limit or refuse wagers.
- All welcome bonuses and first deposit bonuses must be verified. After you register, the system will review your account information and determine whether or not it is eligible for bonuses. If your account is not eligible for bonuses, you will be notified via email once it is created.
- We reserve the right to change the casino’s minimum and maximum bets.
- The only authorized method is to upload documents through My Account/Personal Area. Other documents will be rejected.
As a customer, you must upload ID, address, and deposit method documentation. When certain thresholds are met or before processing a withdrawal. To avoid interruptions, upload these documents as soon as possible.
We may suspend any player’s ability to deposit/withdraw/play due to required customer account checks in order to comply with Anti-Money Laundering and Responsible Gambling obligations. We may conduct an investigation into a player’s identity, personal history, occupation, financial situation, and/or gaming activity. If, after an account/player activity assessment, serious concerns about Responsible Gambling and/or Player Safety are raised, any deposited funds still available on the account will be available for withdrawal and/or returned to the player (whenever this is deemed necessary), including funds deposited for currently active bonuses on the account.
2. Legality of the game
To view this Site or use our services, you must be at least 18 years old or the minimum legal age in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater. Please, no underage gambling.
We may request proof of age to ensure that no minors use our services. These documents demonstrate age:
- Copies of passports;
- Copy of the license;
- ID photocopy
Only players from countries where gambling is legal can fund a Real Money account or play in Real Money mode. Players from the United Kingdom, Greece, Australia, Austria, the Netherlands, Portugal, Lithuania, Slovakia, Serbia, Singapore, Iran, the Czech Republic, Slovenia, Estonia, Romania, the Republic of Cyprus, Italy, Israel, Turkey, Schleswig-Holstein, France, Switzerland, Mexico, Spain, Poland, Russia, China, Pakistan, Ukraine, Denmark, Belgium, the Philippines, and the United States are unable to deposit funds or play in Real Money mode.
- Some jurisdictions prohibit online gambling. You confirm that online gambling is legal in your jurisdiction by accepting these terms.
- Bulgarians and Slovaks are unable to participate in Live Casino games.
- By participating in the Games, you agree to abide by the laws of the country from which you are accessing this Website and/or using the software.
3. How We Will Use Your Data
We may share your personal information and gaming history with regulators, law enforcement, and the police in order to investigate fraud, money laundering, and gaming integrity issues and to fulfill our regulatory obligations.
4. License issuance
The Site, the downloadable client available through the Site, our apps, and the Site optimized for mobiles and tablets are all powered by a set of programs that are either proprietary to us or licensed to us by third parties in order to provide you with our services via the Site (“Software”).
We grant you a limited license to use a single copy of the Software and related documentation in accordance with these terms.
You are not permitted to sell, rent, lease, transfer, or otherwise grant Software rights, nor are you permitted to reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble it.
You are not permitted to disclose the Software to third parties, create derivative works from it, or use it for any purpose other than those specified in the Software’s user documentation.
- The Software is provided “as is,” with no warranty or indemnification. You use the Software and Services at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that we have no control over how you use the Software. We are not liable for the Software you receive or use.
5. Real-money and practice modes
You can play ‘Real Money’ or ‘Practice’ by using our Site’s services.
In ‘Real Money’ mode, real money can be wagered and won. You must have funds in your bonus balance or pay funds into your account (as defined in clause 7) using any method specified by Us to play in ‘Real Money’ mode. Upon receipt or payment processor approval, funds will be deposited into your Account. Based on your history, the method of deposit, and other factors, we may set minimum and maximum limits on payments to your account. Because we are not a bank, your funds are not insured. All payments to and from your Account must be made in the listed currencies of the cashier and are interest-free. All funds deposited into your account must come from sources you own.
The “Practice” mode does not make use of real money. Real Money is kept separate from practice money. Funds and game features (Multipliers, Bonus games, and Bonus Points) cannot be transferred or redeemed for currency. Winnings will be forfeited if game features are transferred incorrectly from Practice Mode to Real Mode. You must notify Us immediately if any game feature transfers from Practice Mode to Real Mode.
- It is not advisable to play ‘Real Money’ before ‘Practice.’ We recommend practicing in ‘Practice’ mode before playing ‘Real Money.’
- You must read and understand all rules and procedures before playing real money games.
- You both agree that gambling is expensive.
- The RTP is specified in the rules of each game and is subject to change. Check the game rules before playing if RTP is important to you.